6 quotes to motivate and get your creativity flowing
by Merle van Wieringen
Creating good merchandise requires the right amount of motivation and creativity. But sometimes your inspiration can seem illusive and out-of-reach when you need it the most. Do you recognise this, and don’t you know what to do about it? Don’t worry: we offer you 6 inspirational quotes to get your design great again!
1. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou, author, poet, civil rights activist
2. “Design adds value faster, than it adds costs.” – Joel Spolsky, web programmer, writer, and creator of Trello
3. “Every great design begins with an even better story.” – Lorinda Mamo, designer.
4. “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” – Robert L. Peters, designer and author
5. “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, French writer and poet
6. “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” – Paula Scher, graphic designer and painter